RM 5.2.2Submitted on Mon, 12/01/2014 - 15:42
- Added correct “database command” extraction
- Corrected SQL Query extraction
- Added “PARAMSFILE.DAT” feature.
1. This release improved the process used to connect to databases to improved the extraction of the SQL Query from report:
- The system will attempt to logon to your database only if the "Show SQL Query" in the Settings screen is checked.
- The Logon can be suppressed by un-checking this setting, although you will not see the SQL Query.
2. Added support for a file to hold the database connectin parameters (userid and password) for connections, based on database. This information is held in a plain text file created with NotePad and contains one line for each database referencedin the report. The format is:
databasename, userid, password
Each parameter must be separate by a comma. Multiple lines may be entered if multiple databases are used:
Sales, user1, pass1
HR, user2, pass2
Manufacturing, user3, pass3
This file must be named PARAMSFILE.DAT and the file must be stored in the same folder as th EXE file.
WARNING: This file contains cleartext and exposes the database userid and password. You should use a userid and password with the MINIMUM access rights (read/select only) necessary for the reports to be mined. You should not use the master database account and password, as this is a security risk.
File Size: 51.42 MB
MD5 Hash: 21ab4fb05b9db513b77216cd2b4c7ab7